Fashion is not something that exists in dresses only. Fashion is in the sky, in the street, fashion has to do with ideas, the way we live, what is happening. -Coco Chanel

5/25/10

Lookin' Good.



I'm seriously considering getting a new look. Here are some people i'm gonna look to for advice.
Kristen Stewart. I love her "no bull shit" attitude even more than her "no bull shit" style.

Chloe Sevigny  .  I don't know if it's her classic yet eccentric style or her sheer beauty that draws me to her, but either way, I could use a little Chloe Sevigny in my look.

M.I.A. When I first realized how obsessed I was with M.I.A., I spent a week in my bedroom sketching outfits for her and listening to "Galang" and "Boyz". She has the most intriguing sense of style i've seen in a long time.

Julian Casablancas....maybe I should just start smoking.

No comments:

Post a Comment